Amazing Service

Reaction score
I have to say x10's free hosting lives up to it's name and promises. I love the cPanel and x10 basic being able to switch between the two. It's a fast server and packed with features. I have looked all over for hosts like this and have had no luck before. The service is awesome and the community is very helpful and you can meet new people and get support. I can't wait to use more features and tell more people about it as well as moving my main site over to x10

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
We're glad to hear you enjoy your experience :)

Welcome on board with us.

Reaction score
Thanks c: I mean it's fast and lives up to it's Promises :D so much better than anyother free host c:

evmcomic

Reaction score
Thanks c: I mean it's fast and lives up to it's Promises :D so much better than anyother free host c:

I totally agree with your comments. X10 is the best free host I have ever came across. I have not had any issues with my hosting account sice setting up my domain and account.

Reaction score
I totally agree with your comments. X10 is the best free host I have ever came across. I have not had any issues with my hosting account sice setting up my domain and account.

I know I mean it's reliable and secure and offers what most free hosts don't I'm so happy I found this site c:

gus

Reaction score
Welcome aboard! I've used a number of free hosts in the past and none of them approached x10's level of service and commitment, not to mention integrity. If you like x10's service, be sure to recommend them to anyone who needs good web hosting... ;)