an easy way to make money

GtoXic

x10 Support
Reaction score
Ok, I found a nice combination to make some good money and I thought I'd share it with you (because I'm nice :))

Requirements:
a website with x10 (ovbiously!)
a paypal account
A google adsense account
Some nice website content or a gaming site etc. (There's unlimited possibilities!)

Method:
Ok, lets take a gaming site for example, you have your games, items, whatever you'd have. For example, you have some coins to allow you to do certain things, let them buy them! Goto your paypal account, create a button saying buy now or whatever you want it to say, and add the code provided to your site. Once that's done, let's add some ads from google adsense (and sorry if this bit isn't accurate, I don't have a google adsense account :frown:). Goto your adsense account and find the code provided, add this to your sidebar or somewhere else in the page. Now, lets add a donate button, goto paypal again and find it in the buttons section (should say something like 'create a donate button'). Edit appropriately and then add that code to your site, maybe put it away from the adsense stuff, this stops some people thinking your trying to make mass money :biggrin:. Now that we've done that we need to add ourselves to the search engines! I found a piece of software that did this for you however, I can't find it anymore (if I find it in my emails, I'll post it here ;)) there are alot of SEO programs out there so why not google it? NOTE: I suggest not entering an email or entering an account that is used purely for junk, you will recieve alot of emails about confirmation.

I'd like to thank you for reading this guide, and I hope it's successful for you. Please do post your comments here!

~John

PS: Sorry for this guide not been neat, people are coming round shouting any old iron putting us off :(

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm confused, I don't understand your post :/

It looks like good advice though.

~Callum

zoran.selinger75

Reaction score
actually this makes sense and i'm doing something similar but having trouble with google search engine. I'm trying to find some programs to include my pages to google search engine but i'm failing. Programs like that are crucial for systems like yours. Cheers

Reaction score
you do know that you're not allowed to host a game site on X10 (afaik), at least I remember reading posts in the past about that stuff.

Edit: hmmm I can't find it anymore in the ToS, I think it used to be in there, I guess they changed it then, anyone that can clarify this?

Last edited:

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you do know that you're not allowed to host a game site on X10 (afaik), at least I remember reading posts in the past about that stuff.

Edit: hmmm I can't find it anymore in the ToS, I think it used to be in there, I guess they changed it then, anyone that can clarify this?

it comes under system resources usage. If he has a successful gaming website,more system resources will be used and ultimately it leads to suspension and if the site is unpopular then...

you can't host games for download in the server as in the file hosting sites.

Last edited:

satish73

Reaction score
yes..it will be possibly using high resources, ultimately leading to ban

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Quick word of warning - Google and other search engines do not take kindly to automated submission scripts or software.

The phrase Google likes to use a lot is 'Organic' that is to say any general search performed eg somebody looking for information that your site may have has to look REAL.

ptclicknet27

Reaction score
This is not a good idea. Google will suspend your adsense account. I`ve readed about a similar thing in the past. Allways the same problem. `suspension`