An error has been detected and your request could not be processed

userhostingexplorer

Reaction score
please i need assistance: When entering the hosting it gives me the following error:

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Country Code Blocklisted​

Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E9041A67D7144E6B0

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
note:
New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. (country blocks)
Technical support team members can not bypass this restriction.
you will need to try again at another time when your country is allowed.

staff may review this post over time and decide to unblock you.
community members cannot do it, only admins or other staff can..

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
please i need assistance: When entering the hosting it gives me the following error:

An error has been detected and your request could not be processed.​

Country Code Blocklisted​

Your country is not supported at this time. New accounts cannot be created by users from this country. Technical support team members cannot bypass this restriction. Please try again at a future date. Existing account holders, read below.
All issues that are listed above must be resolved before this error will clear including waiting 24 hours for temporary blocks to expire. Requests to clear blocks before the temporary 24 hour expiration or the rule violation is corrected will not be processed. If you believe this error is incorrect, you can request a review on Discord or the Community Forum. Your error code is E9041A67D7144E6B0
The account was created just a few days prior to the country block being put in place, this normally means we make an exception to the country block.

However, currently the account is being suspended for a ToS violation (filehosting) as all files you have put in the account is placed in the public_ftp folder rather then the public_html folder which is where your website should be located, and nothing looks like it would actually be part of a planned site that has just been uploaded to the wrong folder.

userhostingexplorer

Reaction score
The account was created just a few days prior to the country block being put in place, this normally means we make an exception to the country block.

However, currently the account is being suspended for a ToS violation (filehosting) as all files you have put in the account is placed in the public_ftp folder rather then the public_html folder which is where your website should be located, and nothing looks like it would actually be part of a planned site that has just been uploaded to the wrong folder.
entiendo, no advertí esa situación, cómo hago para solucionarlo por favor?. Gracias.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
support is generally in English.

userhostingexplorer

Reaction score

I understand, I did not notice that situation, how do I solve it please? Thanks.

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
as Anna stated your account is suspended because you broke the terms of service.
you cannot leave files in the FTP folder, that violates the terms. (it appears your hosting files for downloading)
and not using them just for website content.

all files will need to be deleted from the FTP folder, then a review of your website by staff would be needed.
before any suspension can be removed.

userhostingexplorer

Reaction score
as Anna stated your account is suspended because you broke the terms of service.
you cannot leave files in the FTP folder, that violates the terms. (it appears your hosting files for downloading)
and not using them just for website content.

all files will need to be deleted from the FTP folder, then a review of your website by staff would be needed.
before any suspension can be removed.
I understand, I want to delete them but how do I do it if I don't currently have access? I want to abide by the terms and continue using hosting a website. Thank you

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
you will need to wait for staff to review this and reply back.

note: staff does not always respond right away,
this is because the free forums are based on users helping other users.
staff will check posts from time to time and will reply back at that time.

userhostingexplorer

Reaction score
you will need to wait for staff to review this and reply back.

note: staff does not always respond right away,
this is because the free forums are based on users helping other users.
staff will check posts from time to time and will reply back at that time.
many thanks spacresx!!!