Another "Apache is functioning normally"

Status
Not open for further replies.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@Anna can you please check if this account was affected by an inactivity suspension?

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The reason was we actually purged accounts where there was no login made in the past 60 days (the requirement as per ToS is to login once every 30 days), but since we purged without suspending first, we allow a grace period where the accounts can be restored if asked within a week from when termination was made for these accounts.

Your account should now be sorted, please let me know if you find anything that isn't working properly.

Jim_NU0C

Reaction score
OK, it looks like everything is there. Thanks very much! Anna you have been very helpful to me over the years, thanks for everything that you do! Not forgetting Garrett and the rest of the team as well of course. I try to be a low maintenance user but when I need help you have been there.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
OK, it looks like everything is there. Thanks very much! Anna you have been very helpful to me over the years, thanks for everything that you do! Not forgetting Garrett and the rest of the team as well of course. I try to be a low maintenance user but when I need help you have been there.

Low maintenance is appreciated, but not expected. Please create a new thread anytime you need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.