Another "Hello" from Spain

miguelkp

Reaction score
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hi.

Since my last hosting just went down overnight, I have been looking for a good one for a week. This seems to be nice, so I'm going to give it a chance.

Of course, the webpage I'm going to have hosted here is the band website. I had got a full Flash version but I'm going to remake it, uppon an object (HTML tag) template.

So, I hope to say this often :"nice to be here".

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
welcome to x10hosting :)

There's a few things you need to keep in mind though. To keep the account active you need to login here at the forums at least once every two weeks. It is recommended that you spend a few minutes on the forums to check what is new and allowing the script to log you as active.

Chances are you'll get hooked on it though as the community is very much alive and active, both with a few forum games and helping each others.

You can get support and news in Spanish if you want, just browse down a bit in the forum front page to find the Spanish section.

miguelkp

Reaction score
I've already seen it (the 'inactivity issue', from the Terms of Use; and the spanish support, simply browsing the forum... nice!). Thank you, anyway :happysad:

Oh, and I forgot it: sorry if I make a spelling or grammar mistake but I'm posting using a dictionary and knowledge of English of my school period :biggrin:

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
:) I find your English to be rather good.

miguelkp

Reaction score
Thanks. :happysad:
Now it's time to put an avatar and signature, I think :biggrin:

Last edited: