[answered] Unable to login to cPanel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I am unable to log into cpanel. Do I start new thread? I would hate to hijack this one.. I tried all of the above. username aquarian. I recently had my site aquarianderek.x10hosting terminated without notice or suspension for what seems like not logging in to forums for more than a month. I went through the entire process again and then got account pending now I cant log in. What is up?? Please I need to get this baby up..
ThanKs
derek

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
re: [In progress (Anna)] Unable to log-in to C-Panel

I am unable to log into cpanel. Do I start new thread? I would hate to hijack this one.. I tried all of the above. username aquarian. I recently had my site aquarianderek.x10hosting terminated without notice or suspension for what seems like not logging in to forums for more than a month. I went through the entire process again and then got account pending now I cant log in. What is up?? Please I need to get this baby up..
ThanKs
derek

Looks like there is no account linked with your forums username. Also There is no record of account username aquarian.
You must signup again.

If you face any problem while signup then see this thread http://x10hosting.com/forums/news-announcements/113124-some-quick-answers-few-questions.html

Reaction score

Why is it that it is impossible to keep site up. I built a site took long time then terminated without notice or suspension.. I go through entire process again waited patiently for 2 days while account pending now again I have nothing.. I really dont have this time to waste. I am working very hard to build a non-profit altruistic organization and have been stifled consistantly by x10hosting problems.. Whats up? Please this is annoying and disturbing. Why cant I just be able to post a web-site?

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score

Why is it that it is impossible to keep site up. I built a site took long time then terminated without notice or suspension.. I go through entire process again waited patiently for 2 days while account pending now again I have nothing.. I really dont have this time to waste. I am working very hard to build a non-profit altruistic organization and have been stifled consistantly by x10hosting problems.. Whats up? Please this is annoying and disturbing. Why cant I just be able to post a web-site?

First of All read http://x10hosting.com/tos.php
Accounts found to be inactive are suspended for a 10-day period and then terminated. All data including any type of backup or stored information is removed with the account. To prevent an account from being suspended for inactivity it is required users visit the x10Hosting forums located at http://forums.x10hosting.com at least once every 31 days. Accounts must also have a working website within one week.
Accounts are not terminated without any reason..

Probably New signups are not working because our Admins are working on upgrading the Account Panel. If you need to create an Account then please open a new thread with title manual Account Creation Needed. and provide the following information. Account Manager will create an account for you as soon as possible..

cPanel Username: (Limit 8 characters)
Subdomain/Domain: (we do not provide you with a domain, but if you have one, you can use it here)
Contact E-mail:
Default Site Language: (allowed are English, Spanish, or French)
If you agree to the Terms of Service place an x here ()

Last edited:

anthony18

Reaction score

ThanKs
derek

Same problem. My cpanel is down likewise with my site. FTP's also down.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

ThanKs
derek

Althoug you did hijack a thread I can confirm that the account aquarian was terminated after being in a suspended state for more then 10 days, termination date was February 20th.

Status
Not open for further replies.