Any Better Uploading method other than FTP and FILE MANAGER IN CPANEL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

firstforumofarvind

Reaction score
Hello ,
I was wondering whether there is any other better method for uploading file into the server. I don't complain this existing are the bad or don't work like that but for users with slow internet connections (incl me) uploading a 20 mb file is also bigger issue. Any suggestions to upload in a way like you know dropbox or zumodrive like that ( not uploading whole file at once but parts of it at once).
Thanks

Firstforumofaravind

DeadBattery

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
FTP and cPanel are the only methods we support. We can't help you with your slow internet connection. If it is a bunch of files, you could make smaller archives and extract them from the server.

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

To allow us to better serve our customers i am closing this thread which will allow the staff members to see which threads have or haven't been answered, this does not mean we don't wan't to help with your problem. We are fully aware of your problem and request that if you require to reply to your ticket, please just re-open the same ticket using the open thread button. This can be located in the "administrative" drop down menu at the top of the original post.

Status
Not open for further replies.