Any popular sites hosted off x10?

xPlozion

Reaction score
not that i know of. there's a few that are popular w/in the community. sohailtech seems to be one that everyone knows.

I'm working on a few projects which we plan on making "big". one is mine and i'm the sole dev, the other one i'm working on is with a mod from this site, which is a unique custom-built rpg. both links can be found in my sig ;)

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I wouldn't know one off hand other than the Main x10Hosting site, but I'm sure a quick hunt through Alexa and such will turn up some pretty interesting results :). I'll do that now and see what turns up.

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I bet there are many popular sites hosted with x10hosting... its just that the jist of people who pay for the hosting, are too busy running a business of some sort, that they don't spend time "advertising" in the forums...but instead work on their site, and manage their whatever..they need to manage...to make some money...and increase unique clicks on the site.

Hoobrum

Reaction score
There was one that I know of from a few years back but no longer hosted here. Also now and then you see some small sites on domains that grow a bit bigger and then either close or leave to another host (paid host).

jtwhite

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
With about 99% uptime and the generous resources provided, there's bound to be at least a few popular sites hosted here. I'm sure there's many more on paid and VPSs offered here too.

tridge

Reaction score
Id be interested to know, I think there was a thread like this about a year ago...