Anyone besides me think the service is great yet far to unreliable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

das7002

Reaction score
I mean I love what they offer but hate the fact that for the past week Stoli.x10 as it is called has maybe been up when I had time to get my site up and running all of maybe 3 hours out of about 20 I had to work on it!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
I mean I love what they offer but hate the fact that for the past week Stoli.x10 as it is called has maybe been up when I had time to get my site up and running all of maybe 3 hours out of about 20 I had to work on it!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

You've joined us at a bad time sadly. We're unsuspending thousands of inactive accounts with some of our scripts; which unfortunately cause issues with the servers. Just give it a few days and we'll be back to normal, we're only having these problems because the scripts haven't been run in a while and have a lot more work to do than they normally would. Sorry for any inconvenience this has may have caused you, but you'll notice the speed improvements in the near future.

-Luke.

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Stoli and Absolut should be much more reliable and faster once these accounts have been terminated. The termination process should start 10 days from now, I believe.

-Luke.

Sam-Ho

Reaction score
I don't think any amount of speed reduction will make me leave x10. So far, everything is well for me, and even if I were to find another webhost, the forums here are more then enough to make me stay :D

MichaelB

Reaction score
You'd have to be an <censored> to leave x10 .... they provide an awesome service, with support i haven't seen matched anywhere ...... including paid hosting. Just bear with them for the moment, as they sort through the server issues they're having right now. You won't regret it.

Brandon

Former Senior Account Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeh x10 rocks, I would like to personally thank everybody using our service.

Agenator

Reaction score
X10 FTW in comparison to previous unmentionable webhosts who went through and deleted my files, x10's downtime is a very very minor inconvienince. Great people, Great Service, Great Support
x10 rocks

Status
Not open for further replies.