Anyone here using Paypal?

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I use PayPal for paying for things online, mainly Steam games and computer hardware. Other than that, that's basically it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I use PayPal, can't remember why I initially got it, but I've mainly used it to pay for things online

vperlin

Reaction score
PayPal is great!

I use it to buy stuff off the internet. Whatever it may be, and wherever I can use it.

Just bought a IDE to SATA adapter, Guitar Capo and a Meshuggah (Destroy. Erase. Improve) cd with it.

Great for online buying!
I usually do my shopping at DealExtreme.com and eBay.

tittat

Reaction score
I have one paypal account but its still unverified for the reason i dont have a credit card.I just use paypal to receive online payments.Never ever done any online shopping :(

jaint

Reaction score
yeah I have an unverified account account as well, you can still do a lot with it though.

D

dWhite

I used Paypal to send payments, and accept incoming payments from people and my advertising networks.

Also use it to pay for my domains through Godaddy.

Reaction score
I've also got PayPal. I originally set it up to recieve any payments off Google Adsense, but then I've got a debit card within the last year so now it's opened up more opportunities for me to use it and I mainly used it to donate to a gaming site I was apart of for maintaining the gaming servers.

TPI007

Reaction score
I've also got PayPal. I originally set it up to recieve any payments off Google Adsense, but then I've got a debit card within the last year so now it's opened up more opportunities for me to use it and I mainly used it to donate to a gaming site I was apart of for maintaining the gaming servers.

why aren't you a part of that site anymore?

i remember you were part of my site too but then i deleted the site. can you join us back?

do you remember me?

Reaction score
I no longer wish to play Counter Strike. Spent way too many hours on it and on the community forums - was a great laugh though. I need to earn myself money somehow, and it certainly isn't by playing Counter strike all day long.

TPI007

Reaction score
I no longer wish to play Counter Strike. Spent way too many hours on it and on the community forums - was a great laugh though. I need to earn myself money somehow, and it certainly isn't by playing Counter strike all day long.

Trust me brother, i know how you feel.

You don't remember me do you?

You joined my site back in July 2008, check your visitors message log!

Can i get you to re join my community?

I'll devise a way for you to make money in our community.

THINK RAFFLES

I will host em. You will win em. We will both be happy!

anyways, Counter-Strike is way too outdated. It's time for a change my friend! Come join us!
Put your Paypal to use and earn some cash! Come my brother to our community! Where it beholds your fortune!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's up to my perrogative if I wish to join man, currently I do not. No matter how much you keep asking and nagging me, I won't at this time.

I've got my own ways of gaining funds at the moment which is doing nicely for me.

TPI007

Reaction score
It's up to my perrogative if I wish to join man, currently I do not. No matter how much you keep asking and nagging me, I won't at this time.

I've got my own ways of gaining funds at the moment which is doing nicely for me.

no pressure buddy, it was only an invite. i was just persistent because i didn't hear from you. that's all, i will not "nag you" any more if you want to put it that way. but however, if you do change your mind about joining us, you're more than welcome buddy. You won't hear it from me ever again, thats for sure.