Anyone like runescape?

psgalaxy91

Reaction score
I like RuneScape - I made my own clan! ^-^
Check it out - teamfalcon.exofire.net

jptosso

Reaction score
i hate it :S i spent 2 years of my life for nothing!
i was lvl 124 :S
crzyldy xD
when runescape was nothing, now its like new but i played without clans, less skills, less money xD

Afterburn

Reaction score
LOL I played it once, but i didn't really like it. Seemed to boring to me, but thats pretty much why i didn't like it.

Swiblet

Reaction score
I don't like the game at all =( Too many people try to make it their life. People actually used to try and hit on me because my character's pixels "looked hot". >.> I didn't go for that.

~~B3N

Afterburn

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!! How funny, when I used to play Ragnarok Online, I remember you can make some pretty cool looking sprites, the girls would get next to me and blow kisses. XD.

I was like.....Okay....*Runs away*

Swiblet

Reaction score
Yeah well, in Runescape, this stupid person ALWAYS finds me...and follows me...and continues with "ASL? ASL? ASL? ASL? i luv u asl asl asl asl ????"

It makes me sick =/ Some people just have no life, and I blame Runescape for giving them that alternative.

~~B3N

Xemnas

Reaction score
Some people just have no life, and I blame Runescape for giving them that alternative.
There are worse culprits than RS, like Second Life, where the whole point IS to make it your life (and much more besides =O).

Getting back on topic, I don't like RS. Way too boring, graphics are crap and half of it doesn't even make sense. Why people are wasting away playing this **** is far beyond me.

Last edited:

David_Tiger

Reaction score
lol unforunatly yea i played that lame gamei was lvl 114 and most skill over 94 but as it is lame i sold my account and moved onto thos newer most exiting games

as DirectX 10 has arrived i play crisis and rainbox six vegas etc etc i played WoW for a few month but same i got bored and moved it to the side
lol xD

warlordste

Reaction score
poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo poo it rubbish get a better game

mcdonalds1989

Reaction score
Meh...
Had many accounts and lots of history...

Currently a level 123, 1800 skill...
And a level 56 pure...

All my other accounts were messed with or giving away to friends...

sundosia

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA!!! How funny, when I used to play Ragnarok Online, I remember you can make some pretty cool looking sprites, the girls would get next to me and blow kisses. XD.

I was like.....Okay....*Runs away*

Lol, if it was me I'd probably be like: "Okay!!! Where's the Action button? >=P"

I played runescape a loooong time ago. I got bored of it pretty quick, only because I was used to playing other free rpg's that were of commercial quality.

Synkc

Reaction score
Used to play Runescape, out grow it; to boring and game quality is too low.

Has anyone heard of the latest Runescape Updates? They've taken away the wildy and implemented "balanced' trading, where you can't trade with other if the items being traded have a value difference of 3k.

I heard that Paypal have already stated that over 400k Runescape Members have canceled their membership; that's over $2 million profit a month gone...

It seems to me the Jagex are determined to destroy their own game, before anyone else gets a further chance. xD