Apache is functioning normally message (main page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
The domain I see listed for your account (jerome1greene.x10host.com) works just fine for me, I get a site with the title set to "Main Page".

jerome57

Reaction score
upload_2020-2-23_8-47-28.png

Try clicking on jerome57greene.x10host.com that is when I get the message

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Try clearing browser cache, for that domain I get the DA default page.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Any domain changes can take a bit of time to fully come through on the servers, the "apache is functioning normally" is often shown for a brief period after making changes, as there are config files regarding domain and account that need to be updated and put "live" again after each change by an automated reload of those files.

Ps. if I am going to assume you own two accounts based on your crossposting and similarity of name/domain, which technically is against the ToS and can get both accounts suspended. Try to at least keep track of which account you are logged into when asking about something regarding the account as that makes it a whole lot easier for us to help out.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Often it works with pressing ctrl at the same time as you hit f5, that does trigger chrome at least to reload without using its current cache, but that may depend on the browser.

Trying it in incognito mode would also bypass any cache made on your browser, if you have that option.

It is common though that you can not clear for just one domain, somewhere in the settings of your browser you would have the option to clear caches, all depends on browser (and its version even sometimes).

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Then you are seeing what would be expected, that is the default index.html that DA sets for domains.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You'd need to delete the current index.html (or edit it), and replace with your own index file (index.php, index.htm or index.html).

If you wish you can setup an automatic redirect to the wp folder so your viewers get to that straight away, this can be done under "Site Redirectio", found under "Account Manager"

jerome1g

Reaction score
Used the "Site Redirectio" and cleared browser cache works great

Thank You

Issue closed

Status
Not open for further replies.