Resolved "Apache is functioning normally" text on both my sites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

distanc3

Reaction score
I don't think I did everything I was supposed to before x10 did the big server migration. Both of my sites are now only displaying the text "Apache is functioning normally" and nothing else (sirvsirv.com and distancefromsasha.com). Can somebody help me out here and tell me what I need to do to get the pages back up? The domains are from GoDaddy btw.
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 7.52.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 7.52.23 PM.png
    48.8 KB · Views: 2

cybersav

Reaction score
Updated:

1. Staff are working on the issue.
  2. To keep an account active, login at least once every 30 days.
  3. Logging in every 15 days worked well with my previous host while busy with work and did not in any way not disrupt my deadlines.

Last edited:

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
You prior last login was November. In December, your account was eligible for suspension and then in January, it was eligible for deletion. In March, accounts eligible for deletion were deleted. Restorations were allowed up until the last week of March. In the future, make sure you log in every 30 days (not once a month). Don't rely on the automated messages as they can be blocked, sent to spam, or in this instance, not sent.

Admins have extended restorations past the original due date last month. I have flagged this thread so they will see it.

Make sure GoDaddy is using nameservers ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. If GoDaddy is using A records, then you need to give them your server IP: 198.91.81.15 (15 is for x15.x10hosting.com)

distanc3

Reaction score
You prior last login was November. In December, your account was eligible for suspension and then in January, it was eligible for deletion. In March, accounts eligible for deletion were deleted. Restorations were allowed up until the last week of March. In the future, make sure you log in every 30 days (not once a month). Don't rely on the automated messages as they can be blocked, sent to spam, or in this instance, not sent.

Admins have extended restorations past the original due date last month. I have flagged this thread so they will see it.

Make sure GoDaddy is using nameservers ns1.x10hosting.com and ns2.x10hosting.com. If GoDaddy is using A records, then you need to give them your server IP: 198.91.81.15 (15 is for x15.x10hosting.com)

You're completely right and I accept my mistakes here. At this point Im just trying to see if theres any way to recover the sites and get them back to normal. If a staff member / admin could help he out here, that would be highly appreciated. As for my GoDaddy account, the nameservers are set as the ones you mentioned. And thank you for properly flagging my post as well!

distanc3

Reaction score
Updated:

1. Staff are working on the issue.
  2. To keep an account active, login at least once every 30 days.
  3. Logging in every 15 days worked well with my previous host while busy with work and did not in any way not disrupt my deadlines.

Yes you are totally right, the 15 days suggestion is one I'll probably start doing just to avoid missing future deadlines. Thanks for your response, looking forward to getting this issue solved.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should now be restored.

Status
Not open for further replies.