Resolved "Apache is functioning normally", Website Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

bytex10h

Reaction score
I have gotten this message for the past couple of months. White page with "Apache is functioning normally." I am not using CloudFlare, and this occurs when I navigate to my x10Hosting-given domain (at .x10host.com). I created an index.html file with some text and it still does not show up, just showing me the same message.

I noticed in the DNS settings that my A record was set to "198.91.81.15", but according to this post, it should be "198.91.81.14" (I'm on x14). So perhaps it was misconfigured during the migration?

Admins, please look into this for me.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
That IP discrepancy would indeed have caused you to get an "Apache is functioning normally" message (that is the default for any domain pointing to a server but not being setup on that server).

Right now I see a page with the word "test" written in the top left corner, so I'd say that part is correct now at least, and DNS records look right now when I check them for the domain.

Is there anything else that is not functioning as you would expect?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@bytex10h I'm closing this thread for inactivity. Please create a new thread if you need help. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.