Resolved Apache is functioning normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

russit

Reaction score
Site seems to be gone, I can log in but cannot open cpanel I get the message
Sign in Successful
Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.

An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a requirement to log in at least once every 30 days to keep a free hosting account active. Relying on an email as the sole reminder is not advised.

Two weeks ago, as part of our maintenance that was announced in mid December, we purged all accounts that had no login activity during the last 60 days prior, your account was well outside that 60 day mark and even more so outside of the 30 day requirement for free hosting. Prior to our purging you last logged into your account on December 4th.

Initially we said cutoff for restores would be one week, purge was started on the 4th or March, meaning in reality we should not restore anyone past Thursday last week, though we extended it a little bit extra.

You're lucky though that the restore is still possible for your account, I thought that the data would be cleared by now, as the last agreement was cutoff last Sunday.

I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@russit Does this resolve your issue? Please let us know if you need any further assistance or this thread will be closed for inactivity. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.