Resolved Apache is funtioning normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehefil

Reaction score
Hello,
Like many other users my site is also showing that message.

I try to go to Cpanel and receive this message :
"Sign in Successful

Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in.
Retry. "

I also rely on emails that receive before my website gets suspended.

Could you unsuspend/unblock it please.
Thank you in advance.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please not that the activity requirement of x10Hosting free is one login to your portal every 30 days. Your last login was in November. If you don't log in for 30 days, your account is eligible for suspension and after another 21 it is eligible for deletion. Due to the server migration, reminders were not sent out and accounts over 60 days inactive were deleted per policy. Due to the lack of reminder emails, you will get a one-time-only restoration of your account. Please make sure to sign in every 30 days in the future, even if you don't get an email reminder.

@Anna can you please see if this account is eligible for a one-time restoration?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Your account should now be restored.

I advice you to not rely on email as your sole reminder to login, it has been known to end up in spam folders for some as well. In my opinion it is also wise to login a bit more often then once a month, as a means to keep yourself informed about upcoming changes.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@mehefil Is your issue resolved? Please let us know if you need any help or this thread will be closed soon.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@mehefil I'm closing this thread due to lack of activity. Please create a new thread if the need arises. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.