Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Wait for iPhone 5

Votes: 15 75.0%

• Total voters

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
I thought they advertised 1080p in the iPhone 4 previously?

wongers

Reaction score
plus the front facing camera was never advertised at such a standard. think they said pictures in HD but video wouldnt be, but now its all 1080 ^_^

also, new iOS5 is shiney!! me likes!!

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Pictures have always been more than 1080p. They were advertising the front camera as VGA (0.3MP)

don.dent2164

Reaction score
There's really not much difference that I can tell that would warrant buying a new iphone 4s if you already have an iphone 4 >.>

Completely agree! Just another marketing ploy to get the 'sheep' all in huff to queue 5 nights in advance
outside the Apple Store with their cuppa soup.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Completely agree! Just another marketing ploy to get the 'sheep' all in huff to queue 5 nights in advance
outside the Apple Store with their cuppa soup.
...no, it is an improved phone. It is better than the iPhone 4, so it is good that they released it. People who have iPhones already shouldn't upgrade, but people who don't will receive a better phone than they would have for the same price.

omid27

Reaction score
I'm losing my hope about iPhone, these days andorid stuff are promising much more :confused:

intelmotherboard95

Reaction score
There will always be something new. When the iPhone 5 comes out i am sure there will be people waiting for iPhone 6 xD

burnsfast65

Reaction score
ironic how this statement is said. the iphone 4S was never going to be called iphone 5.. there was a rumor saying they were gonna down the name to 4S for Steve Jobs that died. standing for (4 Steve) this i beleive which from the group i know in the apple world all laugh at.

apparaltly the "leak" lets call it people called the iphone 5 the new thing. from what i understand is that it was never designed to be even called that.

either way as a apple user i dont think im going to jump to the 4S anytime soon till they fix there OS issue.

the phone is 4S but the OS is 5.0 or some crap like that. and people download specific apps the whole thing crashes.

its like buying a first release of a new car. BOUND to have problems. and then 1337 recalls.

arniep36

Reaction score
I have heard great things about Siri. Much as I'd prefer a Droid, I dont think the Droid software is up to where Siri is. I am due for a phone upgrade next week and would love a phone I could dictate e-mails and tasks to while driving. And ask about traffic and anything else.

Rinse4u

Reaction score
I personally like the new Siri on the 4S! But still a lot to improve!
But I think the Galaxy S2 can easily outcome the 4S !!!