Archived from 503 error thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmcleod213

Reaction score
If you can see that your files are back but still get a 503 error on your site please post a reply one time in this thread and we'll sort those out as the cause has been identified and can be sorted per account or run as a larger batch if there are several that see that problem at the same time.

This applied to servers x14 and x12 primarily.

I see a file structure but none of my files. I receive a 404 error.

usax10h2

Reaction score
some folders are showing in my file manager now but their just empty folders all the files are still missing, I get this error if i try to go to my site "404 not found, the resource requested could not be found on this server"

arniep36

Reaction score
Hi, none of my files are there. sombilla is the domain. Same as the poster hove, I do see empty folders.

Thank you.

ballypor

Reaction score
I see a file structure but not a "public_html" folder. Lots of files are missing.

uanewebx

Reaction score
In my domain, uaneweb.x10.mx, server x10, there is no "public_html" folder

x10mx295

Reaction score
If you can see that your files are back but still get a 503 error on your site please post a reply one time in this thread and we'll sort those out as the cause has been identified and can be sorted per account or run as a larger batch if there are several that see that problem at the same time.

This applied to servers x14 and x12 primarily.

404 error on

www.george-street-brighton.x10.mx

public_html folder missing, with all contents

Last edited:

ezbydesi

Reaction score
I'm on 12 and I don't even see a public_html folder, thus only 494 errors. Thanks!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I see a file structure but none of my files. I receive a 404 error.
some folders are showing in my file manager now but their just empty folders all the files are still missing, I get this error if i try to go to my site "404 not found, the resource requested could not be found on this server"
Hi, none of my files are there. sombilla is the domain. Same as the poster hove, I do see empty folders.

Thank you.
I see a file structure but not a "public_html" folder. Lots of files are missing.
In my domain, uaneweb.x10.mx, server x10, there is no "public_html" folder
i think all are getting 404 error .
404 error on

www.george-street-brighton.x10.mx

public_html folder missing, with all contents
I'm on 12 and I don't even see a public_html folder, thus only 494 errors. Thanks!
404/403 will occur until the account is fully restored (or at least until the public_html is populated again). This is not what we asked you to post about in that thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.