Are multiple accounts allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

davis143

Reaction score
I have a doubt, you say that only one free hosting account is allowed for free members. But, If I sign up with another email address and create another free hosting account, will it be a violation of ToS? I need one for my personal use, one for my college etc..

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Yes, it will be a violation. You could use the same account for personal use and college use by using separate addon domains, negating the need for the new account.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
One free hosting account allowed for free members means one account per physical person, so unless you can clone yourself, you can't have another account using another e-mail address.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Last I checked, it would be considered a violation. One account is all that is needed for both sites, as all you would need to do is park a second domain name (such as a co.cc domain) or create a subdomain to the account for the second use unless you're wanting an additional x10Hosting domain. That you would need to ask about.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
You are allowed a free account and a premium account, or two premium accounts, but not two free accounts. As lemon-tree said, you can host multiple websites on one account though.

~Callum

davis143

Reaction score
OK, that's fine! But it will be better if you allow this as the number of addon domains / parked domains is limited!

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
Well, you said you need two separate accounts and the free account allows for two addon domains, I don't see the problem here.

Status
Not open for further replies.