Are there any special tools for checking the quality of traffic of your website??

svdaaru

Reaction score
Are there any special tools for checking the quality of traffic of your website??
Any answers would be highly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Other than AWStats from cPanel, I have nothing to suggest.

jensen

Reaction score
There's also Googleanalytics. There are many tools on it. Am still learning the ropes but the default tools have wowed me. It tells us how many visitors, from where, and how they came to the site and how long they stayed and what pages they visited for how many times and how many were unique visitors and how many were returning ones.

It also allows us to test out content and how effective it is in converting visitors to customers. That one I have yet to try out.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have to say Google Analytical. I used it since it came out and I have to say you won't find anything better. It's simple, it gives you more then everything you'll ever need and best of all it's free.

Parsa44

Reaction score
I have also been using google analytics too free, no link on your webpages i would certainly reccomend it.

theexefiles

Reaction score
Yeah, I've only just started using it but the amount of information you get is overwhelming.