Are you ready for the Planetary Phase of Civilization?

aeroseth

Reaction score
Hi folks I'm Seth Rosen, I've been around x10 for a while and have had ups and downs with the free hosting. I like the whole concept of x10 so I decided to see if paying for it would make it easier for me to do what I want.

My site is called type1civilization.com

It's basic direction is to bring the elements of "The Great Transition" the "Planetary Phase of Civilization" and "Type 1 Civilization" together. By introducing people to great thinkers and doers and grass root movements. People like Michio Kaku, Jacques Fresco, Richard Dawkins, Michael Shermer, Acharya S (D.M. Murdock), Carl Sagan, Paul Raskin and many others, Scientists, Philosophers and Social Architects. Grass root movements like The Tellus Institute, The Zeitgeist Movement, and other groups supporting a peaceful transition to a Planetary Civilization.

We will have forums, feeds, videos, audio programs, hopefully guest speakers, and writers.

Planetary Civilization .71

Seth

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome to x10 aeroseth! Site sounds like it's coming along good, sounds informative too. I'll check it out when I get the chance :)

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Welcome then, I guess.
Good luck on your site. : )