Automatic Account Suspension Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

s603zone

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a blog @ www.technology-updates.co.cc which is hosted on lotus (x10hosting's free server). I am using Wordpress as a blogging platform, My account gets suspended when ever i try to post. Even today i got suspended two times. I am also using XML-Sitemaps plugin. How to solve this annoying problem?

Regards
Hasan

Last edited:

vishal

-::-X10 Guru-::-
Community Support
Reaction score
Remove any scripts or mods that access the server or database frequently

priyaa161

Reaction score
XML-Sitemap Plugin may be the problem. It is stated in TOS that no script should be installed which run continuously. And I think this plugin is running continuously to have a very updated site map of your blog.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have unsuspended your account.
The automatic sitemap generation would likely be the cause, please check the settings and change to a less aggressive if possible. I'm not familiar with that plugin my self, but I assume there would be some way to limit the stress on the server.
Other common causes is cache related plugins, the wp-supercache plugin is know to cause an issue, so if you have any cache related plugins, try to disable them first.

s603zone

Reaction score
Agreed, It would be best to get rid of that plugin,

Regards,
Jamie

Thanks all of you for your precious suggestions...
Now em facing another problem...

The server at www.technology-updates.co.cc is taking too long to respond.
I don't know what is wrong with Lotus these days. I am unable to access my site. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Regards
Hasan

Edit:

i'll surely disable that plugin once i am able to access my site, as i am currently facing "The server at www.technology-updates.co.cc is taking too long to respond." This problem.

Edit:

Also tell me, if i wish to upgrade to paid hosting, still I have to face the same problems of server load and blah blah? Yesturday i was trying to access the TOS for paid hosting, but it was redirecting me towards free hosting TOS.

Can u please give the link for paid hosting TOS?

Last edited by a moderator:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Note that lotus is being upgraded to new hardware, which also means that the IP will change. I can't tell weather your account is moved or not though. Also during the process the server would be under higher load due to the transfers of data, which can cause it to respond slow, or not at all, at some times.
If you did NOT configure your domain to use our name servers (which you according to whois didn't), you need to go in and manually update the IP in your account at co.cc.

Status
Not open for further replies.