Avoid getting ban from Google!

lair360

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've written this article for everyone to read and learn these mistakes to improve their ranking. However, due to large amount of text, I cannot pasted them here. It will also degrade xhosting search quality. So, here is a short exert for you to read.

If you want to read the full tutorial, please click on this link: click here

Studying search engine and following Google’s footstep is a pain. But, did you know that there are ways to get thrown out and get banned? You really don’t want to ask why...

Word Count: 1097

Last edited:

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
Great tutorial.

"Lets clone these contents and get more visitors…"

Definitely. I have seen countless numbers of auto-blogs, which just steal a site's content and claim it as their own. To make things worse, the linkback to the real site is even removed. This is the unfair way to generate revenue and traffic. The real and credible way to generate revenue is to post your own content, not steal someone else's.

lair360

Reaction score
Yes, I completely agree with you. Many publisher these days just want to take shortcuts. But, it will only last for a short time before Search Engine banned them or lower their PR. This tactics is also an offence to visitors and its also a very bad trick!

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When dealing with Google in any way, shape or form there is but ONE rule.

Repeat the phrase "Google Is Not Stupid" and do it till it gets through your skull lol

techairlines

x10 Flyer
Community Support
Reaction score
When dealing with Google in any way, shape or form there is but ONE rule.

Repeat the phrase "Google Is Not Stupid" and do it till it gets through your skull lol

Definitely. Don't try to trick them. Googlebot may be a bot but its very intelligent.

I've seen many people ask on the Google Help Forums and around the web about various ways to hide links from them, but Google will still find them somehow.

Last edited: