congrats! now any petty crimes you do wont be as a juvie, and will stay on your record :'(. just do me a favor and don't start smoking
ps, i got my license at 16
Happy birthday...congrats on being 18.....now your in the real world...(guessing your close to leaving High School or have finished it already)....these are the steps to suceed in life lol.
1. get a job.
2. go to college...to get a better job
3. don't invest in anything except a car.
4. live in an apartment (DO NOT BUY A HOME)
5. save until you enough to buy yourself an apartment building...(preferably 10 families or more if you can afford it).....
6. have a long term relationship.....
7. ask her to marry you/ask him to marry you...(not sure on sexual status so I listed both, as any of them is fine by me...)
8. DON'T WORK ANYMORE. Don't work anymore. Don't work anymore.
9.....move to Hawaii....jamaica with your new mate (or wife or spouse).
10. live life to the fullest not working, from the income that 10+ family home/apartment is bringing you.
10. eat healthy/exercise/have children.
That sums it all up.
Good luck son. : )
EDIT: number 6 and 7 are before the number 5 for me..it didn't work out ow I planned hehe.
to sum it all up...Seriously .... MAKE MONEY....save for an investment building....then have fun