Backup Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarKooL

Reaction score
Quote:
An error occurred while processing your hosting account request. The error that occurred was fatal to the request and unable to be resolved automatically. The error details provided are the following:

Quote:
The error that occurred was a system-related error.

The error code provided is: ERRT62035
Because of this error, you must sign up for an account again. If you've received this message more than once, please create a support ticket and you will be assisted.
This is the second time I have had this. I would submit a support ticket, but this seems to be the best way of making contact/getting answers. Any help much appreciated.

Why don't you try what I posted before?
It should work and allow you to create a new account.

You can follow this steps:
1. Try to login to your account.
-->Solved? Nice.
If not,
2. Try to create a new account with a different subdomain.
For example, if your first subdomain was: 12345.x10hosting.com , try to sign up with 1234.pcriot.com
Just change the subdomain, but keep all the sign up data as it was before (I mean username, forum username, passwords, etc.)

This should avoid the problem and allow you to register again.
In my case, this worked prefectly.

Cheers.

MarKooL

Reaction score
How long will the sites be down, do you know?
Actually, the process of purging accounts has ended. So, you'll have to register for a new account right now (if the one you have isn't active).
If you get an error in the registration process, just try to register again, but this time, change the subdomain you had before. That worked for me and many people in this thread. =D

Cheers.

Last edited:

MarKooL

Reaction score
I still have a problem caused by a leftover from the backup issues.
I opened a ticket on July 5th and haven't received a message from you for one whole week, since I post the last response.
Are you there? I'm still having the problem.

The problem is with a domain that I want to add, but I'm having issues with it because I had it in my past account. There is a kind of conflict with it.
First, I couldn't add the domain. After I finally could add it, but I couldn't use it.

After thinking a while, I thought that maybe if I remove it and add it again, that would resolve the problem. But, when I try to remove it, I get this message in my cPanel:

"There was a problem removing the Addon Domain. Show Details
Error from park wrapper: Unable to find out which user owns the parked domain xxxxx.yyyy.zzzz"

By the moment, I'm using the hosting service from another company and i'm pointing the dns to their servers, while i'm waiting patiently for your response.

Your service is one of the best i've ever seen, and I don't want to make this change of hosting permanent, but if I don't receive help, I think I would have to.

Thanks in advance I hope you can help me this time. U_U

nchgaming

Reaction score
Being that this is a rather large concern of mine, I'd like to ask for more information about the user controlled cPanel backup we used to have. My understanding is that due to resourse problems that function is no longer available through the cPanel on free servers. Is this available on any of your other programs as part of the "package"? Also, is there anyway for myself, or any other user, to use backups we've previously created LOCAL copies of? and is there a backup program that users could install, that would allow for the use of these local backups, or creation of new local backups for the complete site, database, files...etc.?

All too many times I've been taught my lesson... keep local copies of EVERYTHING, or you may lose EVERYTHING...

If these concerns can be satisfied with one of your other packages, paid or otherwise, please give details. What server? what options (specifically and current) are offered with a cPanel control, and complete user_local_backups?

Thank you in advance, to the (pref Admin) person who can take the time to give a detailed "recommendation" to these concerns FOR ALL INTERESTED PARTIES.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll make a backup update shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.