Backup Update

ƒorte

Reaction score
Corey said:
I'd guess another two hours for this to complete... then I'm going to go through one LAST Time and get all the people who submitted tickets late (as in today) :) After they're finished I'll put the ticket in for the wipe.

-Corey
Yay, Thanks! Keep up the good work! ^__^

clareto

Reaction score
The feeling right now is like the astronauts traveling trough the "dark window" behind the moon, with the diference that Corey is feedbacking us...

Please let us know everything, keep us up to date.

TNX

:drama:

eduper

Reaction score
Yeah, I hope this down time finish ...
And if my mySQL works fine you'll really kick ass!!:naughty:

One question, I opened a ticket saying you that If it was posible, I want my DB restored, and I supose that you (Corey) would include me in the backup "saved" people (I don't know how to say it...).would you?

Thankssss

Last edited:

emudsx10

Reaction score
mmm. OK so now only FTP IS WORKING, SITES AND CPANEL ARE NOT WORKING and you are doing the backups. I hope this wipe and backup process finish as planned.
And one favor, can you do a complete backup of my site:
Subdomain: http://emuds.x10hosting.com/
Username: emudsx10
IP: YOU KNOW IT, IS THE SAME FOR ALL, I THINK.

The reasons are the following:
- I dont have the enough space on my computer to do it
- I dont have the enough connection to make it.
- I dont have the time to do it.

SO it is only this, when you finish the process, can you put my website like was before the wipe.

Thanks Corey and comp. for all, the updates and to offer the best free web hosting had existed.

Greetz to all members.

Dub_Dude

Reaction score
emudsx10 said:
mmm. OK so now only FTP IS WORKING, SITES AND CPANEL ARE NOT WORKING and you are doing the backups. I hope this wipe and backup process finish as planned.

SO it is only this, when you finish the process, can you put my website like was before the wipe.

Thanks Corey and comp. for all, the updates and to offer the best free web hosting had existed.

Greetz to all members.

You were supposed to send a ticket to get your account backed up, its probably quite unlikely that your account will be backed up

emudsx10

Reaction score
Dub_Dude said:
emudsx10 said:

Greetz to all members.

You were supposed to send a ticket to get your account backed up, its probably quite unlikely that your account will be backed up

OF course that I get my ticket.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Second part of the backups has just started, only about 30 accounts. If you didn't get your ticket in, it is now TOO late. OS-Reload ticket will be put in tonight, hopefully we can start restoring tomorrow.

-Corey

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
YAY! Thanks for the new update! I hope all goes well becuase I can't wait till the sites come back up.

dragoneye_xp

Reaction score
Muchos gracias for the update (and for the backup option, too -- whew )!
Maybe this will fix whatever keeps making the server my site on go down every few minutes.

Jimbob

Reaction score
I'm really excited. got a new template for the site and everything. Thanks Corey!

Fire Wolf

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the quickness Corey, cant wait for the accounts to be back up/

Jake

Developer
Contributors
Reaction score
i guess we are waiting for the wipe now, since the accounts are backed up! hope the DC can do it tonight! (well this morning ;))

rahul2006

Reaction score
ya its good
when the server will be fully wipe and the account will be restored then all x10 sites will be always up and x10 will be fully developed once again