Backup Update

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
1.) Restoring is NOT done yet.
2.) I will post when it's done and open a thread for people to post in who still have problems.
3.) Don't make guesses to what is going on.
4.) Reiterate, DON'T GUESS WHAT IS GOING ON.
5.) There is no order that the accounts are being restored in, since there are so many there are about 5-6 different segments of backup folders.
6.) I'm constantly juggling around diskspace as the restore process unzips the accounts but does not delete them after so each account has a zip, and 2 uncompressed copies until I clean it up.
7.) Again, I will post when it is done, until then don't post about your problems.

-Corey

Edit::

If you didn't post a ticket in the Backup\Restore department, chances are your backup wasn't made. If you didn't post your account info like asked and we had to ask you for it, you might have replied too late.

Last edited:

Chris Z

Reaction score
thanks x10 team! so far, i can access my site and ftp but not my cpanel yet

edit: sorry corey i started this comment b4 i saw your post!

Last edited:

Jacob

Reaction score
Great! My site was only down for roughly a day! You guys are great.

kouhi

Reaction score
I wonder when it will be finished and when the signups are open again, i wish i put in a support ticket for my account now instead of waiting for the signups to open up before working on my site, its currently hosted on a different host which isnt giving the bandwidth my site needs

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
The backup is pretty much done, there are a few accounts here and there but the majority of it is complete.

Still no ETA on new sign-ups, I need to make sure the server is 100% stable before I open them.

-Corey

NewFuture

Reaction score
can you check if my account was successfully restored plz
username: nwfuture
address: http://www.nwfuture.x10hosting.com

thanx, i still cannot acces my site on cpanel and ftp, i mite need my password re-setting i mite be using wrong one

NewFuture

Reaction score
nope didn't know about it, oh well, ill just have to wait for new accounts to be re-opened

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
My site is up but I am waiting for confirmation to log into cPanel!

Thank You x10!

R

roach6390

ok hold on

i submitted my support ticket and isn't backed up :(

was my account terminated?

roach.x10hosting.com

Cynical

Reaction score
Sadly, it looks like it was roach, but then again maybe not--If you make up a subdomain and try to go to it (ex. whoobahooojbabab.x10hosting.com), it gives a different error. There still might be hope!

kouhi

Reaction score
NewFuture said:
nope didn't know about it, oh well, ill just have to wait for new accounts to be re-opened

Looks that way, i had an account but i was going to downgrade and it was empty anyway, it was easier for me to let it get wiped but now i wish i put in a ticket then requested a downwgrade

kouhi

Reaction score
if you actually read you will see that corey isnt finished with the updates so dont post saying my site aint working untill corey says that the restoring is complete

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
*Closed*

If you're having problems from the restore please post in the other thread that is open about it.

-Corey