Banner Exchange?

Would you use a banner exchange site backed by x10?

• Yes

Votes: 209 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

duckyinc

Reaction score
I would love a banner exchange but I don't get why it has to be 9:10 why not 1:1?

helladamnleet

Reaction score
excelente idea! I was hoping something like this would end up happening.. I was thinking of shoving my flash series out the door before it was ready, just because I knew 1,500 people on NG would see it, 15 would come to my site, join, and post good things, 10 would join post and post nasty things, andmaybe 30 would come just to check things out.

I also figured any other site I submit it too would bring in at least 3 active members by the time the second episode happens...

Go to my site and check it out if you want. Props to the person who recognized my inspiration (no flames if your a hard core fan though, I have explaination to that)

sclewin

Reaction score
With a 9:10 ratio that is an easy YES! Yea, I have never liked those 1:2 ratios. I don't mind giving x10hosting 10% of the viewings in exchange for hosting the exchange. That is generous.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
someone could explain me WHAT means 9:10?
each 10 impressions, is ours, one is for x10?
i dont get it U.u

t2t2t

Reaction score
someone could explain me WHAT means 9:10?
each 10 impressions, is ours, one is for x10?
i dont get it U.u
It's probably every 10 banners you show will show your banner 9 times on other sites. (So more popular sites will be more often shown)

VMKFriends

Reaction score
Yes! Pros and Cons for me:

Pros: I would be helping another site, and they would help me in return. Now, not many people on here play VMK, but I can help them to learn to like vmk!

Cons: As I said, not many on here play VMK or are interested in it.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
what is this VMK you're talking about xD?

btw
Corey, when do we start ^^?

btw2
suggestion
Make types of banners like GoogleAds.
So, 234x60, 486x60 and text links of maximum of xxx characters.

Then, people will get the code they want

arsonistx

Reaction score
I would definitely do this, especially after I finally transferred my website to my x10 account. :p

tgkprog

Reaction score
I would if I had to place the banner on my main page and maybe the contact page but I have other ideas for some of the pages - and would not like to place banners on them

helladamnleet

Reaction score
Any more of an update on this?? I'm still interested in this in a big way... I'm surprised my account is still active considering I have been in jail for 11 days D=

Maybe I caught it just in time or something...

Status
Not open for further replies.