Banner Exchange?

Would you use a banner exchange site backed by x10?

• Yes

Votes: 209 90.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 9.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cointoss

Reaction score
Hey, Corey, you are taking my client base. lol. But I still voted yes, because its a good idea. Even if its not such a good idea for say me. lol.

helladamnleet

Reaction score
^^ I registered for yours for now, but stoli's mysql server is down, so I can't apply the code :(

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry, this got put off because of the server upgrades and issues.

I will open it up tomorrow as long as nothing major happens. There are still a few things to fix up but as far as I can tell everything is working with it.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Putting this off ONE more night;) I need to get the x10Network integrated in correctly so people are actually getting their banners shown instead of just earning credits.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I still didn't get a chance to finish it all up. But I'm pretty sure the registrations and most of it work. I need to integrate the x10 Network into it but you should be able to sign-up and start earning credits and such.

The new URL is:
http://x10Exchange.com

Please excuse any of the typos, links, etc... I'm not done ;)

-Corey

Christopher

Retired
Reaction score
Here we go with bug reports ;)
The x10E style is messed up. The stuff in the middle goes below the stuff on the side.

Synkc

Reaction score
It's looking good :)
Is there a way to resubmit the confirmation e-mail? I forgot to change my MX records before registering :S

helladamnleet

Reaction score
Well, I registered and would start using, but Stoli's mysql is still down :(

Edit: Actually, I guess I just had to do the SQL change a little more thoroughly, cuz now it works :)
Edit:
Ok, I don't know why, but it's not accepting any of my adds... I think I'm going to just use the other dude's add hosting service. Same program, but his works. No offense :(. I really wish x10's worked too :(

Last edited:

neverlate2day

Reaction score
can u give a tentative date when u plan launch it. im all guns and raring to go.
i loved the idea

Status
Not open for further replies.