• DS

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • PS1

Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gameboy (any version)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • older than those?!? (please state in reply)

Votes: 10 15.6%

• Total voters

Sohail

Reaction score
Hey Hosting4Life! I didnt know you had a PS3! Do you play Resistance:FoM and can I have your username if you do? I have a really good clan if you havent joined one yet :D

nakg0d

Reaction score
I've been with my PS2 for a long time now... I can't tell whether it's 4 or 5 years.. hmm lol

Clinton

Reaction score
I can't say I have a favorite but I got the most play out of my PS2. I now own all of the new consoles and I'm playing on the PS3 the most.

rackfenix

Reaction score
My best console is PS2 xD... is nice for me jeje..

Im not see the PS3 i want to see this xD..

alejo

Reaction score
Aunque el X-Box muy bueno y todo , siempre el play estara por encima de estas consolas
Edit:
Although consoles have come to the market but very very buneas as WII and always play the xbox anger at the forefront

Last edited:

benny_gentner

Reaction score
Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii are still to young to give a final opinion of them. We will see how they're going on.

For me, the best console ever is N64.

webbmaster2005

Reaction score
I voted for Xbox becouze i have it & the games is pretty good;) sure i want Xbox 360, but i dont must have it, & in the future i will probably will bye it:cool:

Last edited:

nexhunter

Reaction score
sega dreamcast was the best when i was growing up and the n64 i miss the good old mid - late 90's all the fun is now gone from console games

Last edited:

Lurien

Reaction score
I've loved and cared for almost all of them =p
An atari 2600 was the first, then a family game (mega pirate version of 8-bit NES), Sega Genesis for the win after that (argueably the seccond best console I've tried), a game boy colour, and a few PSX (those things break easy when your siblings are 3 years old =p).

PSX was the one that made me go throught the best audiovisual events in my life =)

Sup3rkirby

Reaction score
Ya know, I would have to say my best console was the dream cast. Just with the graphics(back then) and the game play. The 4 player support on one console, and even internet play. It truely was an amazing experience for me.

Right now I am liking the 360 alot, but I haven't truely tried the PS3, so I don't want to put an unfair judgement out there. The Wii is very impressive, but is more centered around simple fun instead of hardcore gaming(true gamers know what I mean). All 3 systems seem amazing(only played 360 and Wii though), and I'd like to have them all, if I had 1 k to spend on the consoles and another 1 k to buy games. So really(not a console), I've been into PC gaming lately. There are more games for PC really, even though not all of them are that great. There are still quite a few games I enjoy for PC and a lot of games I play now are free(stupid consoles don't support burnt DVDs so no free games there).

pijusmagnificus

Reaction score
I think best console for me was PS1 because was a real revolution with first cool 3D graphics in the console. Many games launched every month, weird and funny games like bishi bashi, great RPG´s like FF7, Xenogears, the first Collin mcRae Rally from Codemasters, ISS Pro Evolution, etc.

Was a revolution in that time like Atari, NES or Gameboy.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The best console that I used to play before I got deeply involved into shooters (which is why I now game on my PC) was the N64. That console had soo many good games like James Bond 007, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. that me and my friend who had the N64 used to play all the time. Yeah the graphics were a little crappy, but hey it was a time of revolution!

Vspark

Reaction score
For me its PS3 i love it and it has so man cool games for it that are comming out for it (God Of War III & Prince of Persia: Prodigy) i also own the 360 mainly to play Halo 3 :D .

Tigerlocc

Reaction score
Wow, I'm really surprised to not see a lot of people reminiscing about the Super Nintendo (SNES)! Thinking back all those years, I'd have to say this is the best console that I've ever owned my entire life! It's a classic! The second best would be the big N64 - yup - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, and last but not least would be my PSP.

I know games-wise there hasn't been that stellar of a lineup, but modding and homebrew wise the PSP is the S**T!!