Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Better

Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Worst

Votes: 3 5.4%

• Total voters

akshay92

Reaction score
X10hosting.com is the best hosting I have ever seen , Its better than paid hosting , thanks to x10hosting , no downtime , no ads , no problems , keep it up !

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
This doesn't belong in our Free Hosting support forum ;).

* Moved to Crossfire *

alexandgruntz

Reaction score
Who said worst?

x10Hosting has been the only host so far that hasn't taken my site down (and others) without warning.

omoney

Reaction score
it's obvious that x10 is the best hosting service. You can just tell by the big community that x10 has.

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Well, considering we can't discuss or talk about ( link to, etc ) other hosting services, it goes to say that all we can do is talk about x10. :biggrin:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
x10 is the best free host I've used, so I can't complain!

deadeye536

Reaction score
X10, as I said in an Introductions thread, Is the best free host I've ever used! I've done months of comparisons before I finally concluded X10 was the best host.

deadeye536

Reaction score
Someone voted Worst 0.o. I find X10 to be of the best in the area of free webhosting (and in fact, better than most paid hosts) I voted after submitting, so I didn't get a say on this bad vote for good service.

fempower

Reaction score
X10 is incredible with the best features, support, and uptime. Also, unlike other hosts with such great features, it's still alive. Most other hosts trying to offer anything near the amount x10 does tend to die swiftly. Kudos!

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
X10 is incredible with the best features, support, and uptime. Also, unlike other hosts with such great features, it's still alive. Most other hosts trying to offer anything near the amount x10 does tend to die swiftly. Kudos!

x10 also has fast servers. A few hours ago I downloaded a backup of my website. I'm on 20Mbps/5Mbps FiOS right now and it almost maxed the connection downloading a 78MB backup.

compwhizii

Banned
Reaction score
Best. X10 hosting is the best hosting for it's price, paid hosting too it seems.

cursedpsp

Reaction score
hell yah - apart from stolis most unstableness 2 or 3 months ago this is the best so far. :D

Sohail

Reaction score
They probably voted worst as a joke or something, I know x10 is the best, which is why I wanted to become part of the team here :)! I'll ban whoever voted worst now :p Joke!

anirtak143

Reaction score
con : stoli's http goes down sometimes, stoli's exim always down, no python supprt (although i dont need it),

pros : awesome free space and free bandwidth, sendmail allowed, etc.

kkenny

Reaction score
Well, considering we can't discuss or talk about ( link to, etc ) other hosting services, it goes to say that all we can do is talk about x10. :biggrin:

You'll find the same policy at other hosts :p

T

themasterrocker

Please guys, don't post one line answers. This is crossfire. Refer to the rules. Anyone caught posting one line responces will recieve an Infraction. No acceptions.

Thanks
Themasterrocker
X10moderator

seanooi

Reaction score
I was always skeptical about x10 until I tried it myself. I have to say it's a damn good webhosting service.