Best way to earn money - neobux :D

asoit

Reaction score
It is a known scam.. It has been closed for a while now its back to scamming business :/

prox12

Reaction score
It is a known scam.. It has been closed for a while now its back to scamming business :/

Proof of Payment:

nbx2b.png

nbx3b.png

prox12

Reaction score
Register now and get the Special Offer: $1000 Instantly

***Link removed***

:smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

binil

Reaction score
For the moment Neobux is paying.. Most Bux sites are scam. If Neobux is scam, it will be the last one to die..

dbantner

Reaction score
I still have no idea why this topic is still open. No link to NeoBux works. You can't say it's a good site for making money when the link does not work or the site is down. Frr all we know you made those documents yourself.

priyaa161

Reaction score

They make money from our time.

For the moment Neobux is paying.. Most Bux sites are scam. If Neobux is scam, it will be the last one to die..

In my opinion, all PTC sites are scams.

I still have no idea why this topic is still open. No link to NeoBux works. You can't say it's a good site for making money when the link does not work or the site is down. Frr all we know you made those documents yourself.

hmm. For a moment, I was also thinking like that.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
They make money from our time.

In my opinion, all PTC sites are scams.

hmm. For a moment, I was also thinking like that.

Well, I made videos about when I cash out. I could give you access to my PayPal account but I guess I shouldn't do that as it isn't really smart to give away your passwords for such things. If you want, I could stream next cash out live, then it is impossible to fake it.

priyaa161

Reaction score
Well, I made videos about when I cash out. I could give you access to my PayPal account but I guess I shouldn't do that as it isn't really smart to give away your passwords for such things. If you want, I could stream next cash out live, then it is impossible to fake it.

I'll wait for it. Please don't think that I'm trying to prove you a cheater. I'm only investigating before joining to save my time. BTW, what is stream (I'm not aware of this word or its usage in such case, please can you write it in simple English. Sorry for my bad English and this trouble :(

lemon-tree

x10 Minion
Community Support
Reaction score
A stream is a live online video feed.

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
A stream is a live online video feed.

Yeah, I know that. I've seen in some software "Streaming video.." or "Stream Video". But how it's appropriate here, I can't understand. Please explain the whole sentence.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yeah, I know that. I've seen in some software "Streaming video.." or "Stream Video". But how it's appropriate here, I can't understand. Please explain the whole sentence.

Yes I mean stream a video when I cash out