Big Blank White Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhspooky

Reaction score
Every time I try to access my admin page of wordpress I get a BIG BLANK WHITE SCREEN.... Rest of Site Works... So Far!

I am at PHP V2

Two days ago I was Get Error codes when trying to access the same page, but we figured out that was due to being at PHP V1

rhspooky

Reaction score
http://deadboxartstudio.exofire.net/wordpress/wp-admin/admin.php
Edit:
Anybody else having this problem?
Edit:
Ok big white screen gone....but know I get the following error!

Warning
: getmypid() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/rhspooky/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-phpass.php on line 52

Do I know have to take another 36 hours to update to PHPv3 or what?

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Where are you seeing the error at?

getmypid is enabled in intermediate PHP.

-Corey

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Is it when you try log in with a valid username or password? Or is it whenever you press login without anything there also?

Because i tried pressing the button and i checked out your website but don't see any error like that, is it still happening?

rhspooky

Reaction score
yes when I try to log in the the valid user name and password I get the following error:

Warning: getmypid() has been disabled for security reasons in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/wordpress/wp-includes/class-phpass.php on line 52
Edit:
I am about to just give up and move to a different hosting service. I heard great things about x10 over the past year but I have been trying to get this working by a deadline and I am falling way behind due to not being able to get the PHP to work.

I have PHP intermediate and its doing the same thing it did when it was on basic. Four days now and still can't get things working.

:crying:

Last edited:

tnl2k7

Banned
Reaction score
Please try commenting out line 2223 in /wp-includes/functions.php in your WordPress installation directory, and try again. If this doesn't work, please try downgrading your PHP version to basic, waiting for it be accepted and changed, then re-upgrading to intermediate via the account management panel. It's a lengthy process but it's worked for everyone who has tried it so far. I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you, but it'll be worth it in the end.

-Luke.

rhspooky

Reaction score
There was nothing to comment out on line 2223 but I did it anyway and nothing changed. I am using the newest Fantastico installation.

So I guess I will have to try the downgrade upgrade thing

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Try that and see if it works, if it doesn't let us know and we will look into the issue further.

Status
Not open for further replies.