Biggest forum?

M

Macaws

What do you think is the biggest online (not offline :) ) forum? I think it's digitalpoint forums...

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
I'd have to take a guess and say Facepunch Studios forum. That site is huge as it is and gets posts basically every second!

TheMan177

Reaction score
The Big-boards directory shows Gaia Online's community forums at first place on its list, with 1465596299 posts, and 15861091 members. That's the biggest I've seen, though there could be even bigger ones hidden out there.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The Big-boards directory shows Gaia Online's community forums at first place on its list, with 1465596299 posts, and 15861091 members. That's the biggest I've seen, though there could be even bigger ones hidden out there.

wouldn't think something bigger than that would be hidden. Otherwise they are really good hiding it

hartawan

Reaction score
kaskus.us -> Indonesian Largest Community with Forum

Statistics:

TOTAL POSTS:

TOTAL MEMBERS:

(stats as 30 Dec 2008)

Last edited:

Repneiras

Reaction score
Xfire has just over 12 million members, but yeah, Gaia Online beats it by about 3 million.

4chan has 203 million posts, I couldn't find a listing of total members, however, it's full of absolute noobs and forum trolls, so it shouldn't count :tongue: (At the moment I'm trying to find a good example of a post by one but I can't because there's just too many.)

-Repneiras ;)

Last edited: