blank cpanel

Status
Not open for further replies.

monsterm

Reaction score
i tryed to login into my cpanel through <mysite>2082 and lotus.x10hosting.com:2082 then it ask me to login then it goes to a blank screen

could this be a bug due to some server changes i read on the forum or is it just me

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
No it is not just with you mine is also not working. It also give blank page

But i think its a temporary problem it will solve in 2 or 3 hours.

May be some maintenance is going to done on lotus..

Last edited:

Elesarr

Reaction score
i tryed to login into my cpanel through <mysite>2082 and lotus.x10hosting.com:2082 then it ask me to login then it goes to a blank screen

could this be a bug due to some server changes i read on the forum or is it just me

yeah they are still working on the free servers, hopefully (according to Corey) all will be done early this week ;)

taha116

Reaction score
Is this problem due to apache or the PHP configuration or is the php problem part of the apache recompileing issue

zen-r

Reaction score
Please note that the Lotus thread which zubair12 referred to, was made some weeks ago.

The only work that I am currently aware of is that of recompiling Apache on Chopin, plus that Corey has possibly started re-enabling ASP.net now

Last edited:

zubair12

Banned
Reaction score
I think that thread is not closed... If this upgrade had been done then this thread should be closed!!!

zen-r

Reaction score
I think that thread is not closed... If this upgrade had been done then this thread should be closed!!!

Yes, there is still upgrade work going on.

But that thread was written before the server transfers started, so the Lotus server that Corey was talking about there doesn't even exist any more!

The new Lotus server is a completely different server, with accounts on it from more than 1 of the original servers. ;)

monsterm

Reaction score
just so u guys know on lotus the cpanel is down since last night 10:00 EST and its still down

amruthls

Reaction score
The CPanel has been down for 2 days now. Also I cant work with Joomla. Reports DB errors whenever the server is down

loveispoison

Banned
Reaction score
ya im on lotus iswell b4 the upgrades i was on stoli and it was fast and good know u know the cpanel showing blank page has been going on for 2 days i realy need to upload some files but cant hope it get fixed soon

Last edited:

amruthls

Reaction score
Thanks Zen-r. Next time I'll make sure I read the news section :happysad:. And any idea when the server will be back in action? Its been 2 days :dunno: I've just started my site and cant even update it.

zen-r

Reaction score
I'm afraid the only info we have is what has been posted in the Updates in the News & Server sections.

So your guess is as good as mine. I wouldn't have thought that the main part of the installation & testing will be much more than a few days, though. :fingersx:

You can visit this site for server status (when it loads OK!) : http://x10staff.co.cc/status/

Last edited:

zer0ne1337

Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.