BNC Hosting - 100 Credits For an Everlasting Account!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fahad

Of course, there are such things as harmful bots. If I see anyone using my hosting to run anything against any law, or x10's TOS, I will forcefully remove their bot, and they will not get a refund

F

Fahad

cluenet.org (I know it's free, but getting an account is a complicated process that not many people pass).

bigjoe4

Reaction score
cluenet.org (I know it's free, but getting an account is a complicated process that not many people pass).

Lololol so we're paying for something you got free?
As you got it free I will buy the BNC thingy but only for 50 credits. But first can you first tell me will I have to log in to the BNC thingy every time I want to use IRC?

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
Lololol so we're paying for something you got free?
As you got it free I will buy the BNC thingy but only for 50 credits. But first can you first tell me will I have to log in to the BNC thingy every time I want to use IRC?

I don't quite think that is how it works. He has a set price he is asking. Free for him or not, he is offering the service to others

Well, if you want to use that nickname that you setup through the BNC, then yes. Otherwise, you can connect to the same IRC service another way, you'll just see your account logged in. :)

bigjoe4

Reaction score
OK thanks montana mouse + why do you have a disabled reputation?

I will still pay only 50 credits for the BNC hosting as I may as well just sign up myself and get it for free otherwise + not many more people seem to be interrested in this anyway. Mantana mouse you just don't want me to get it half price becuase you payed full price!

Last edited:

Starshine

Legend Killer
Reaction score
OK thanks montana mouse + why do you have a disabled reputation?

I will still pay only 50 credits for the BNC hosting as I may as well just sign up myself and get it for free otherwise + not many more people seem to be interrested in this anyway. Mantana mouse you just don't want me to get it half price becuase you payed full price!

Personally, I don't care if you got it for 1/4 of the price. I am just saying you can't dictate what you will pay. That would be up to the original poster to decide if they will accept. Plus, have you read the requirements of having to earn the free account? If you feel up to going through all that just to get a free shell account ... be my guest. ( I don't think the O.P. will be sad )

F

Fahad

Go on, get an account yourself if you don't want to pay! I wish you good luck!
What Montana Mouse said is true. It took me over two weeks to get an account, and I am informed by the admins that that is a record time (I passed on my first go in six hours, and had zero point deductions. Someone who talks like bigjoe4 would probably take two months. I also know someone there who didn't get an account in a year)!

EDIT: Also, bigjoe4, do you even know how to compile a psyBNC?

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Fahad

Is there anyone who knows what a psyBNC or bot is and wants one?

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I've changed my mind, I found out what it is and I will buy this, but how much does it cost for just the BNC thing (withought bot cos I don't know what it's for)

Last edited:

Daniel S

Reaction score
yes so the only thing you could do is let like a bot to perform actions for you.

I might of understood this wrong but that is what i thought the use of bnc hosting was for?

bigjoe4

Reaction score
I dunno, your'e probably right, I just thought it would be cool to stay connected to the server all the time and have 'BNC' in my nick

F

Fahad

comphelp: A bot cannot be hosted on a BNC, unless you are online. To host a bot, you need special software, which I also host.
bigjoe4: You are right. A BNC keeps you online 24/7. For the BNC/Bot alone, I charge 100 credits. If you want both, I'd charge 150.

Status
Not open for further replies.