Boru : can't add a new mysql host

Status
Not open for further replies.

frenchcelt

Reaction score
Hi, i'm on boru, as i get 500 error i tried to add int.boru... host for mysql, it says it's done but when i get the hosts list it's still empty.
In fact i'm not sure it's the right host, right or wrong i don't know how to add one for now... could you have a look please ? thanks

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello, can you please check if it is okay now. The MySQL server has been rebooted and brought back up fully operational now.

frenchcelt

Reaction score
Thank you Hellsheep
I'm abble to add int.boru.x10hosting.com and only this one, i tried localhost and boru.x10 they don't go in the list. I tried these other 2 because if int.boru is kept, i don't see my databases on cpanel's mainpage nor in mysql DB. I gave it about 15 minutes and checked again, nothing :-/

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

Hi again,
Is there a general problem with mysql/boru or just somes cases of databases lost ?
Please tell me, i don't know if my databases will be back or if i'll have to do it alone, i saved my db but some time before the move as i didn't know when it was supposed to start.
The question is i had 3 db, if i try to restore myself one and if the last three come back with your help, it'll make 4 db...
Thanks a lot.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Ok i tried to create a new db just like the old one, same user same password, i still get error 500
I didn't save my database, as it's a wordpress blog i only exported data
I tried in the wp-config mysql host as localhost, Localhost and int.boru.x10hosting.com
Any advice please ?

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello,

Your website should be loading fine now. Can you please confirm?

frenchcelt

Reaction score
Hello Hellsheep,
Anna restored my db and added 2 other remote hosts yesterday
This thread and ticket can be closed
Thank you :)

Jarryd

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Haha :) She always beats me to it!

You're welcome.