Boru issues not resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
It's now a full five days since Boru went tits up and there is still no sign of my home directory, files or mysql database in CPanel, and the only communication anyone seems to have had on this is the upgrade annpuncements which appear to have been posted from a parallel universe in which everything's now hunky dory but for a bit of 'configuration' work.

It's a simple enough question - is this configuration work going to end with the full restoration of all my files and, most importantly, my mysql database, or has all this data been lost?

Can those of us who are still left staring a default page where our websites used to be at least get some kind of answer to this question?

talkpoliticsuk66

Reaction score
Okay, so we're now up to a full seven days since the problems with Boru kicked off and we still do not appear to be any closer to sorting out the problem.

For the record, the Hostiong Account Management webpage shows a disk space usage of 56MB and -56MB free - yes, minus.

Going into the CPanel, the file manager shows no public_html directory and an empty database, but I can access the database via PHPMyAdmin and the data does still appear to be in situ.

As for my homepage, all that shows is the default error page which, somewhat ironically, suggests that there could be a server misconfiguration problem - no **** Sherlock!.

And I, like everyone else who's reported the same issue, in some cases on several occasions, have not any kind of acknowledgement of the problem at all, not even a 'Hi, we know about this and we're working on it'.

For the third time, can those of us who are stuck out here with no website and a CPanel which is showing a completely empty account not just have some kind of acknowledgement that we actually exist? It's not a big ask and it might even save a lot of people going to the trouble of posting support tickets for the same damn problem.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Since you have a more recent thread with answers in I'm closing this thread to avoid confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.