Boru? Please fix this. FTP & Website problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deltac0

Reaction score
My website.

Hello. I go straight to the problem.

Few weeks ago I registered at [removed]. It worked perfecty, before I found out about the 2mb PHP upload limit. So, I registered here. x10 have been working fine for couple days until now. I think Boru server is down or something? The FTP didn't work, but when I used "boru.x10hosting.com" as host, works. The weird thing here is that my website now looks like it looked 2 weeks ago with [removed]. :wink:
So, I deleted my old [removed] account, and now this link redirects to their error page.
Nameservers are ns1.x10hosting.com & ns2.x10hosting.com. <<< This was solved for few hours, but then it came back >.<

Then, another bug. When I upload images (.png) through FTP (boru.x10hosting.com), they get damaged/corrupted somehow :O When using Filemanager VIA browser, pictures work.

Someone else is also having problems with Boru?
FTP not working
BORU is officially out of order

- Deltac0

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Anyone, please I need to fix that FTP thingy fast, the website is now working correctly.

---------- Post added 07-06-2011 at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-05-2011 at 06:08 PM ----------

Website fails again... Help needed. Is this somekind problem that staff can't handle?

Last edited:

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I see your infinite radio site working on my PC..
More proof:
Full black them with 4 links written Dubstep Techno Trance Random on it.
I think you have recheck your browser and flush the dns.

Deltac0

Reaction score
Yeah, flushed DNS, deleted every cache folder I found on my computer etc. Now it works. FTP is still buggy with .png files. .jpg works fine. Also .swf doesn't work when uploaded via FileZilla, tried with File Manager via browser, surprisesurprise, works :D

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Make sure you do upload the images in the correct mode, you can chose between auto, ASCII and binary.

Most of the time auto will work out just fine, as filezilla would detect which mode is proper for the type of file you upload.
Binary should always work, ASCII might cause damage to certain file types and should only be used for text based documents, in other words files that you edit using a text editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.