Boru upgrade, MySQL database error

Status
Not open for further replies.

at_oussama81

Reaction score
Hello all,

i checked out yesterday, that boru server was into maintenance, but thats over now, today, i can connect to my website, but after a little time, i can't have access to my SQL databases, when opened with the cPanel databases manager i got " The MySQL® server is currently offline. "
when opening PhpmyAdmin, i got a login form ( that actually mean that the user was unknown )
and when trying to see other pages on my website, or even login i got " Error Establishing database connection "

Am i the only one or they are still fixing the servers ! (i did a phpmyadmin change, a couple of minutes ago, so i don't know if my database crashed or its just a normal update)

onlinegr

Reaction score
I get the exact same thing, was editing some files in the sun earlier today and it was all working fine. Now though it doesn't so my guess is they are still working on boru.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

Also what you could do which is what I've done is for now create a simple temp index.php or index.html page without any database connections saying that the server is under maintenance or something. At least that way your visitors wont be faced by that error and know whats going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.