Bravo Sarkozy!

maxikm34

Reaction score
Bravo Sarkozy! Bravo Obama!
You managed to eliminate a competitor in the presidential election ... So now being the political game ...
Big politics can be all ... But what do ordinary people when they look at these examples .... It makes you wonder what kind of laws they live and what laws we live?
Common people are guinea pigs, and should believe what they are told.
Yesterday they were told about Ben Laden today about Dominic, but what will happen tomorrow?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I have no idea. We just had last years election remade in our region yesterday as there was too much mistakes and cheating in last vote. Guess what, they managed to mess up this election too...

Last edited:

maxikm34

Reaction score
In this story there are some strange things
First show audience DSK under U.S. law is prohibited to shoot in the courtroom, but I think a team with a top that would make a window dressing on it was a political order
And at the same time, the Americans never showed the body of Ben Laden, of whom everyone had forgotten but still like to believe in this fairy tale
But the most important policies proved that we can influence the masses of people and persuade them to anyone even unrealistic ideas

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

I wonder what they will come up next time, and on whom the fate of rock falls, we now know how they are straightened with disagreeable people ... The most terrible thing that they are acting on imenizakona but for them the law simply does not exist ...
This system namnog terrible of Soviet power which all frightened many years.
People are already intimidated by all this and are afraid that they may do the same

maxikm34

Reaction score
The case dragged on ... but the main goal Sakozi all still got ... In the Middle Ages competitors eliminated by poison, in Soviet times, declared spies ... and in modern democratic countries are accused of harassment seksuolnyh ... American democracy is on?