browser problem

lukoot

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong section
i have a problem with google chrome when i log into my website editor to edit my site for some reason i cant change fonts or font size on my text i have no problem when using IE8
can anyone help with this ?
thanks

carl6969

Community Support Team
Community Support
Reaction score
I know this answer seems a little obvious, but some browsers work better on certain websites than others. I have not used IE for anything in a very long time. I use Firefox and have never had any difficulties with it of any kind. Just recently installed Chrome but have not had a chance to thoroughly test it.

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Like carl6969 said, it's simply a question of cross browser compatibility. When things like that happen just switch to another browser and you'll be OK. Firefox is most reliable when it comes to this but you can try others if you like.

On the other hand, Chrome is relatively new (comparing to Firefox, Opera and IE) and problems like this are expected.

lukoot

Reaction score
i have just switched to chrome and my website hosting account cpanel and everything opens twice the speed it did with IE8 dont know why i havnt made the change sooner i may have to try firefox as when i went to edit my site in the chrome browser i could do most things apart from change font or font size seems weird

Last edited:

priyaa161

Reaction score
Firefox is the best browser I've seen in my life. I had used IE for several years in the past and thought it was the best browser but when I got Firefox my opinion changed and concluded that the use of IE is simply to download Firefox and nothing else.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Like carl6969 said, it's simply a question of cross browser compatibility. When things like that happen just switch to another browser and you'll be OK. Firefox is most reliable when it comes to this but you can try others if you like.

On the other hand, Chrome is relatively new (comparing to Firefox, Opera and IE) and problems like this are expected.

Chrome is basically safari with a google logo though

~Callum

lukoot

Reaction score
i have now installed firefox and i can edit my website again but i do think chrome loads websites that but quicker for me and both chrome and firefox load websites quicker than IE it is a shame that chrome wont allow me to change fonts or font size wile working in my website admin panel but i do wonder why that is