BSoD

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
That's expensive. I got ddr3 ram for the same price at newegg. I'm can only imagine that ddr2 would be cheaper.

A couple of friends of mine got DDR2 memory at over 35$ at a local computer tech shop, so I do find my RAM not that expensive.

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course, if you bought your ram a couple of years ago, then that price was a great price. But right now, in September 2009, $20 a gb for ddr2 dimm isn't too good.

xav0989

Community Public Relation
Community Support
Reaction score
Of course, if you bought your ram a couple of years ago, then that price was a great price. But right now, in September 2009, $20 a gb for ddr2 dimm isn't too good.

I bot my RAM back in july, and my friends got theirs during august-september.

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
$60 + shipping is still expensive for me as I'm a poor student xD

Well well, I don't get too much BSoDs while I'm not playing any game, so I guess it isn't too bad right now xD

ichwar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow. Maybe time to take your x10 payout? Or you don't have enough credits yet for ram?

How much could you afford for ram vigge?

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Wow. Maybe time to take your x10 payout? Or you don't have enough credits yet for ram?

How much could you afford for ram vigge?

Well, I can afford it, but I don't want to spend money. I hate spending money xD. That's one of the reason I went for x10's free hosting back in 2007 :D

Last edited:

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
DDR2 memory is pretty cheap. DDR (old!) and DDR3 tend to be the more expensive ones. Heck if you can't get 4GB of DDR2 memory cheaply, you're not looking at the right places. Vigge already found the expected price range.

Last edited:

xmaverick

Reaction score
Here in Italy you can pay a Kingston DDR II PC667 module OEM about 25 € + taxes, that means about 36,808 $ + 20% taxes. For us 20 $ for a module (13,5 €) is a really cheap price!:lockd: