Building Backlinks?

Christabell

Reaction score
Hello guys....!
What is Backlinks?
Where can I go to build solid backlinks to my site? Thank you in advance for your help...!

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
'Solid' Backlinks - Links from SOMEBODY ELSES site to YOUR SITE

Under normal circumstances you can get these several ways. Such as visitor recomending your site to others via a blog or social networking site or if you are fortunate enough they made add your site to the 'links' page of thier own web site. It also never hurts to ask other webmasters/ site owners of similiar or related sites if they would be interested in a link exchange. Placing a link to your site in the signature tag common to most forums including this one also provides a lesser form of backlink.

So in a nutshell the 'place to go' in order to build backlinks is ultimately your web sites content.

Reaction score
Another one way is to register your site in directories sites. There are many with free subscrision.

Danielx386

Reaction score
You want to make sure that you get back link from good sites, and stay away from the spanning sites (and other black hats stuff)

shandy7894

Reaction score
An essential part of search engine optimization is building backlinks, which is an absolute must if you wish to rank highly. What most people don't know when it comes to creating backlinks, is that Google and other major search engines will value each backlink differently.

-----------------------------------------
SEO Dubai
Dubai SEO

b3n199

Reaction score
backlink is important, increasing your site rank, natural link is good
tell me if i'm wrong:biggrin:

denzil

Reaction score
hmm, just be careful. It's much much better to have one way links (to your site) than have backlinks. Especially if you link to the wrong type of site. You might end up lowering your rank instead of increasing it.

Think about this. If it was not so, I could just make a couple of random sites and spam many links to my actual website to increase its rank.

vv.bbcc19

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Hello guys....!
What is Backlinks?
Where can I go to build solid backlinks to my site? Thank you in advance for your help...!

Build a decent website.
Make online friends with site owners.
Check for niche sites and email them showing respect to their websites and in some time you will get your backlinks.
This worked for me and will work for many.
You try and please report.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
I have over 10,000 backlinks to my various sites, mostly through my signature in various forums. Don't spam though, it won't make you any friends.

~Callum