Business Card for client!

intertec

Reaction score
hi. I have to make a business Card for one of my clients which is a makeup artist. Tell me what you think.

Type 1-

Front:

Back:

Last edited:

pandong

Reaction score
i say make it simpler. get rid of that woman it's not helping at all

intertec

Reaction score
Thanks but too late now. I showed my client the product and she loved it and immediately ordered it! Thanks for the comment anyway!

Daniel S

Reaction score
If you removed the women then the business card would just be a black piece of paper with a name and contact details on it. :p

kpoloboy

Reaction score
to me, the women looks kind of freaky. she just staring, but staring at what??? idk, but it just freaks me out with the paint.. but all in all it looks really nice. the colors match perfectly.

pandong

Reaction score
If you removed the women then the business card would just be a black piece of paper with a name and contact details on it. :p
what i meant was to replace that freaky looking woman with a much simpler elements because one thing you need to consider is how is it going to look when it's finalized and printed or you guys don't have any idea about pre-press production?

besides, it's a business card and not a portfolio piece.. you don't want to put a raster image on a business card.

I think its fantastic and simple. I think your type of simple is boring
all i can say is been there, done that..

intertec

Reaction score
to me, the women looks kind of freaky. she just staring, but staring at what??? idk, but it just freaks me out with the paint.. but all in all it looks really nice. the colors match perfectly.

Yeah. I asked my client about the fact she looks freaky and she said that's the point. I have no clue about make up. As long as my client is happy I'm fine with what it looks like!

lordsofvine

Reaction score
well does are cool and anyway it depends on the client if they like or not... look closely i understand a bit of the picture of the girl looking at the name maybe something like that, it just match up the clients need..... so thanks to i can gain some knowledge.... i hope to learn more soon from you