Calling all users on the "Starka" server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We have completed moving Starka to our new setup and believe we have worked out most if not all the bugs. We are curious to know how your site is performing now that everything is swapped over. Has the speed increased? Decreased? Any outages?

Please post up your site and some details to help us evaluate the latest set of changes.

Thanks!

letonyx29

Reaction score
WOW8)My site is loading very fas. Also cpanel is loading fast. Thank you very much:biggrin:

htech

Prime Account
Reaction score
Woah! cPanel and my websites are massively faster now. Thanks x10! But like DytsyBych I'm still having problems with addon domains

gamedoc39

Reaction score
You asked if thespeed has increased? Well yes :)

cPanel is being build on screen at instance while it only takes one second or less before finishing. On the contrary before the update it was several seconds.

Can't say much about the site itself as they're only two tiny php scripts (yet).

It was only eary for me, signing up, my first php-page and server down 8).

Thanks for the update and even the service.

seprategamer74

Reaction score
The Good
The site works fast, and the cpanel loades even faster.

The Bad
My cron script now shows error, it was working fine previously.

PHP Error[2]: include(PDO.php) [<a href='function.include'>function.include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Have you turned off the PDO support for PHP CLI, please check on this,

Thanks a lot for the upgrade, it really increases the performance. Thanks again.

lukoot

Reaction score
thanks Corey and team
everything working good at my end with a nicew speed increase and no problems to report

nimeshkas34

Reaction score
Yeah tnx x10 and corey...Site is now fine.....Speed has also increased :D Thanks once again

WhizWeb Community

Reaction score
Seems to be working now, but all my .htaccess files seemed to break my site after the move so I had to rewrite them all. The site does seem to run a lot faster, however.

Souzouteki

Reaction score
It's definitely faster yes, but I cannot install any scripts from either Softaculous or Fantastico. I haven't checked yet, but is this a known issue?

wolf99

Reaction score
Only a small page site, but it does load slightly faster
CPanel much faster, havent tried much else out yet but much thanks, its not often hosters care about response for free accounts, props.

wucouncil94

Reaction score
I have no site at all
when logging in trough cPanel or ftp my files are all there
m_20110409-7ktm-375kb.jpg

however when going to my url at http://wu-central.x10.mx
i get
20110408-zapi-61kb.jpg

when using the index.php in the url and i get
m_20110409-ygr4-216kb.jpg

without using the index.php in the url

i have a sql backup but not a complete site update

p.s yes i cleared browser cache and history and flushed dns already

Last edited:

stardom

Reaction score
Everything is working fine for me except cPanel and soft. Faster load speeds :D Though I am about to go PRIME!

shys_aelaes26

Reaction score
The speed of images and content of the pages is still the same, but the execution of scripts definitely increased.
Now no longer need to wait half a second to get a part of the page php has to process first.

Great job !

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We'll look into addon domains sometime today and also Fantastico\Softaculous. Glad to hear overall things have improved... our testing has shown excellent results, but it's nothing compared to real world tests from our users. :)

mikesla115595

Reaction score
Hi.

Far superior performance. My website is very responsive, and very quick. C-Panel works very well...

10 out of 10 guys...as always your at the top of your game, and Thank You.

Cheers, and take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.