Calling all users on the "Starka" server

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.pantelidis44

Reaction score
Hello,
I am having a problem with my Cpanel. I can't log on to it. In addition I can't put files in my "public_html" folder using ftp. I can only take files from there and download them into my pc
Thanks in advance

Last edited:

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello,
I am having a problem with my Cpanel. I can't log on to it. In addition I can't put files in my "public_html" folder using ftp. I can only take files from there and download them into my pc
Thanks in advance

PM me your cPanel user\pass so we can reproduce the issue.

lists2001-general63

Reaction score
My website and CPanel are running well, however I also am having problems with softaculous. For example, when clicking on b2evolution: "The INFO.XML file could not be found! Please report this to the server administrator."

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Softaculous\Fantastico issues should be resolved.

obhikkhu89

Reaction score
help me
i can't access to my cpanel. :frown:
my free hosting is mypariyatti.x10.mx:2082
I can't access to that link from my country.
Is there any other way to access cpanel? I want to upgrade or change to premium hosting plan.:smile:

DytsyBych

Reaction score
I am still having an issue with my url auto-directing to http://www.roseanna.us/cgi-sys/defaultwebpage.cgi
All of my files are intact. I can log in to cPanel, email, and FTP.

This error message that is being displayed is as follows:

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@roseanna.us
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Note: Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:
cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:
The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the world's web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
--R

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Clear your temp files\cache. The CGI page gets cached in the browser, your site works for me though.

DytsyBych

Reaction score
I had already cleared the cache once. It must have been before everything was finished. I really feel like the village idiot. LOL.

donaldli

Reaction score
x10hosting have performed magic again

x10hosting have performed magic again now my site is running faster. kudos to you guys

habbofm101

Reaction score
Things running off MySQL seem to be a lot faster now, and my site seems to be running a lot faster as well now :)

ajc1500

Reaction score
WOW! :eek:
Its SOOOOOO FAST, way better than before. keep up the good work :biggrin::smile:

nerotic

Reaction score
Impressive. One of my heavy photo sites is just blazing right now and my WordPress site just got turbocharged!

Thanks guys :)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Impressive. One of my heavy photo sites is just blazing right now and my WordPress site just got turbocharged!

Thanks guys :)

Status
Not open for further replies.