Can 1user Register 2 sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr2112

Reaction score
Is it possible for 1 user to have multiple accounts. I am planning to make another site, thats why i am asking.

Thank You
cr2112

balaji2u

Reaction score
Then whats the need for another account just use the Addon domains option in Cpanel to create a new site with your sub directory and you can have 4 Addon domain in X10.
if you are in need of more space and bandwidth you have to buy some plans that suits your need http://x10hosting.com/services
see the above page for more details

cr2112

Reaction score
Then whats the need for another account just use the Addon domains option in Cpanel to create a new site with your sub directory and you can have 4 Addon domain in X10.
if you are in need of more space and bandwidth you have to buy some plans that suits your need http://x10hosting.com/services
see the above page for more details

Thank You;)
Edit:
No i am not done yet. Sorry i need a new site. Tell me if there are option where i dont have to pay and use the same username.

Thank You
cr2112

Last edited:

galaxyAbstractor

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Thank You;)
Edit:
No i am not done yet. Sorry i need a new site. Tell me if there are option where i dont have to pay and use the same username.

Thank You
cr2112

You could put the new site under a sub-directory, like domain.x10hosting.com/folder/.

Multiple accounts are not allowed, that will make both accounts suspended

vol7ron

Reaction score
Having multiple free accounts would be mistaking their generosity, for the notion that everything is free. You should realize that nothing is. Someone is paying for the server, the electricity, the air condition, the time to repair, make changes, monitor, secure everything. Please do not take advantage of their generosity to suit your personal desires.

If you need more space, just fork over the $6 a month (or the $20 development package) and get it. But really, there's enough space to get something up for multiple sites. If you've used it all, then you're probably doing something wrong, or you should be making money from it so that you can afford to go to a paid server.

Dan

Reaction score
Seeing as I have about 5 sites setup under my 1 account, I am sure you can fit 2 on yours. As vigge said, it is against the ToS to have more than 1 account.
If you need help doing that, you will probably recieve a more accurate response by making a ticket in the support system.

cr2112

Reaction score
If like that then how to use dns for both. I mean i am setting up a site using co.cc domain.

Thank You
cr2112

Daniel S

Reaction score
Hi,

Just set the dns for the .co.cc domain to ns1.x10hoating.com and ns2.x10hosting.com and then use it as an addon domain in cpanel. So then your domain will have it's own sub directory but when you go to the domain you will not know that.

cr2112

Reaction score
I already set dns for both my domains which are dgeneration.co.cc and techproguy.co.cc. When i try to park my dgeneration.co.cc domain it shows me that another person owns it. The other domain is ok, i am just waiting co.cc to configure. Someone please help me

Thank You
cr2112

Status
Not open for further replies.