Resolved Can admins check my account for cron emails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theengli

Reaction score
Hello,
I remember last year I had this problem. There were many mistakes on my website, and it turned out that I had some folder where a lot of cron emails had piled up. One of the admins found them out and deleted, and everything got back to normal.
Now I can see that I'm nearly up to my inode limit, so I wonder if could be those cron emails again. Can somebody of the staff check it and remove them if possible? Or perhaps tell me where I can look it up and delete them myself? Or it's not the emails but my website's just got too heavy and full of those inodes itself, so I can't do anything about it?
Thank you in advance.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi theengli,

I have removed the emails from /mail/new. :)

The emails are being sent because there is an error with your cron job. When you configure a cron job, you need to specify that you are executing the file with PHP, and you need to provide a physical path (rather than a URL).

For example, you can execute /admin/cron.php by using:
Code:
/usr/local/bin/php /home/theengli/public_html/admin/cron.php

Thank you,

theengli

Reaction score
Thank you very much Dead-i :)
Unfortunately, the inodes are still almost at their limit, so it's about the website itself, not the emails. Sad.

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi theengli,

I'm really sorry; this was my bad. Please could you check your inodes again? They should have gone down by about 10,000. :)

Thank you,

Status
Not open for further replies.