can anybody help me to find a best softwear for logo making

zeathy

Reaction score
I know it may seem obvious but Photoshop. If you know someone with the program then use their computer and follow a guide. I am not the best with Photoshop but following guides it is usually pretty simple to accomplish what you want.

Most logo makers I have seen do not produce anything very interesting and the ones that do you suffer from seeing the same style of logo everywhere.

I hear the Gimp is nice as well, although I have not tried it much.

Bigbucks2528

Reaction score
I'd have to agree that gimp is the best. Takes some getting used to, but its pretty sweet

trinovantes

Reaction score
any software that has vector editing such as GIMP or Inkscape

I prefer illustrator because it already has built-in Pantone books

JakeMcDunna

Reaction score
Yeah, I really like Gimp. Tricky to get the hang of at first tho.
But I must say, The Logo Creator (I think its http://www.thelogocreator.com) is awesome.

I use Gimp and The Logo Creator for a bunch of my graphics. They work great together (I import PNG images into each of them)

My two cents.

walidno1

Reaction score
Use photoshop...if u know anything abt photoshop, making logos here is unparalleled...

farscapeone

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Fireworks, that's what I use.

darzamora

Reaction score
I used AAA logo creator and then re-edit it with Adobe Photoshop for more customizations :)

galacticgraphix

Reaction score
Thanks for the info on logo creating programs . . . in all my twenty some years in graphic design, I have used CorelDraw to start with and then bring it into Photoshop for special effects. I do plan to check out the websites of the three logo creating programs that was provided by energeeuk. Thanks

dbantner

Reaction score
Well if you don't feel like paying for software you could always use inkscape. It's a free vector graphics tool, like Illustrator or CorelDraw. It's very good, and best of all it's free.
www.inkscape.org

Then is you want to manip the end result in anyway like in photoshop, you could always use GIMP. It too is free. A little harder to use and get use to, but it's free.